As a grass-roots not-for-profit organisation, Ayurveda Australia strives to offer inclusive, educational platforms for Australasian health practitioners and students. The Ayurveda Conference is one way in which we hope to achieve this.
- To bring people and professionals who practice, learn, write, love and support Ayurveda together.
- To make our current health arena more holistic, natural and complete.
- To demonstrate the wisdom of living and healing of Ayurveda.
- To showcase hundreds of aspects of Ayurveda that are already proven by modern scientists.
- To encourage individuals to take up Ayurveda practices and rituals to enhance their lives.
- To encourage practitioners to master Ayurveda principles in order to enhance their practice.
- We value honesty, transparency and integrity in all interactions
- We value being part of an inclusive community of Ayurveda in Australia
- We value collaboration within the Ayurveda community to enhance the practice, education and availability of Ayurveda in Australia.