Dr. Manjusha Khurana
Bame - Bio
Education, training and experience
- MD Ayurveda (Drvyaguna), Uttrakhand University
- BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery), Baba Mast Nath Ayurvedic College, Asthalbohar, Rohtak(Haryana)
- MA(health), Kurukshetra University
- ND(Diploma in Naturopathy), Akhil Bhartiya Parishad(Delhi)
- PGDCA(Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science)
Dr Manjusha Khurana is an eminent Ayurveda acharya. She has been practicing for last 30 years and is a proud mentor in Ayurveda and Naturopathy. In order to raise awareness regarding health among masses she founded ‘Nirog Samaj’, a health magazine and served as a chief editor for twelve years. Currently she is leading as the proprietor of ayurvedic drugs manufacturing unit with the name “Sanjivani Health Care”. She has a vast knowledge of medicinal plants and is committed to give the best Ayurvedic treatment to patients using her knowledge. Not only this, she believes in spreading awareness about health by organizing camps and seminars as President of Sanjivani Health Awareness Society.
I am specialising in the following areas
Her field of interest includes diabetes mellitus, skin and aesthetics.